Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sin City 2, Jurassic Park IV, TV DVD News, Captain Blood, Zoolander 2, Comic Previews


Sin City 2

Superhero Hype reports here that Mickey Rourke is not interested in the film. Rourke said: "No, I'm not interested in that right now. That's not a reality right now. It's pissing in the wind. There's different factions going different directions there. I don't know. That's three hours of make up and I'm claustrophobic, so I'm going to have to work something out."



Jurassic Park IV

Producer Kathleen Kennedy said this at IGN about the long proposed 2010 fourth film in the series: "Unfortunately, I don't think it's going to happen. I really think that with Michael Crichton's passing, that'll be it for the series."



TV DVD News

TVShowsOnDVD.com has posted info about "True Blood" (Season 1) here, "Nash Bridges" (Season 2) here, "10 Items or Less" (Seasons 1 & 2) here, "The Love Boat" (Season 2, Vol 1) here, "Melrose Place" (Season 5, Vol. 1) here, "The Man from U.N.C.L.E." (The Return of the Man from U.N.C.L.E.: The Fifteen Years Later Affair) here.



Captain Blood

John Brownlow has been hired to write the script for the 2011 Phillip Noyce remake of "Captain Blood" for Warner Brothers.



Zoolander 2

Ben Stiller told The Sun in this article that he has another sequel in his future. He said: "I've been trying to get Zoolander 2 together and we've had a few scripts. I feel that is the sequel I really would like to do some day because I like the original and I would make sure it was something new and worthy of it first." "Zoolander" never got over opening on Sept. 11, 2001.




Comic Previews
Comics Continuum has posted preview pages of
X-Men/Spider-Man #2,




Wolverine: Flies to a Spider,



The Wonderful Wizard of Oz #1,



What If? Fallen Son,



Marvel Illustrated: The Odyssey #4,



Marvels: Eye of the Camera #1 -- Black and White,



& Astonishing X-Men: Ghost Boxes #2











No comments:

Some of C. Wayne Owens' Books on Amazon